Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life is for Giggles



I've decided that a boring life isn't necissarily a bad life. Yesterday Mike and I were watching some TV and Cecily was playing on the floor. She decided she was lonely, so she started fussing and I got down on the floor next to her and started playing with her to cheer her up. I started talking in a low silly voice, and all of a sudden she started giggling like crazy. The more I did it the more she laughed. It was the best. I realized that even though I'm not climbing the Himalayas, I'm having great experiences (some would even call them adventures), and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Being a mom is the best adventure!!! It's nothing compared to to climbing volcanos or mayan pyramids, although those were great too.

I'm happy to see you have a blog!!