Friday, May 23, 2008
It's been a while.........
So, I've been waiting and waiting to post something.........Here's the story: We went to the Grand Canyon last weekend and I've been crazy excited to put some pictures of it up (I was waiting until we did something somewhat exciting, so that you all would get the impression that we're fun :o). But, we realized (in St.George) that we had forgotten the digital camera and I only had my film camera. I figured I would just have a CD made from my film. That was, until I took my film to Wal-Mart and their stupid CD maker is broken! Goo! My plans were ruined. But, I thought I'd write and let you all know that we're not dead, I just can't seem to get my pictures back. Maybe now this will make you all (that is, all 3 of you that look at our blog) breathless with anticipation for the photos.................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment