Monday, September 29, 2008

Amy Got Married!!!!


Here's the BSC 7 years later!

Wendy, Kelly, Amy (the bride!), Leslie, Michelle
Katie H, Erica, Erin, Katie K.



I just spent the weekend with my fabulous BSC women! It was SO much fun and it was amazing to see all of them again. We all met in highschool (some of us before......I've known Leslie since we were born) and became great friends over the course of our 4 years. We were called "The Babysitters Club" because during our freshman or sophomore year a few upper classmen were making fun of us 'cause we were pretty young and innocent. We laughed about it and after that I guess the name just stuck. There are 9 of us, which is a lot, but it's crazy how close we all are, and how close we have remained in the past (nearly) 8 years. Anyway, Amy got married in Colorado this past weekend and we were all able to make the trip out there to celebrate with her. It was great to see what incredible, educated, talented, happy women my friends have become! They all hold a special place in my heart and I'm positive that we'll be friends 'til we die and far beyond.
Congrats to Amy and Coty as well! They make such a great couple!

This is Katie Hoyne and I makin' dinner friday night

3 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Well, it's always good to know that someone else feels the same way. :) I really do think the not wanting to grow up thing never goes away. I was talking to my grandma the other day and she was saying that she looks around in church and doesn't believe that she's her age. We'll definitely have to go looking. ;)

Unknown said...

How fun! I just love old friends. Thanks for the congrats! I'm so excited, I can't even tell you! Tyson is actually done with school. But he received his Bachelors in psychology and masters in social work. He's 28, in case you were just wondering how old he is after the masters thing ha ha. He's from Idaho Falls so it's perfect. We dated for 3 1/2 before we got engaged, and we met on our first date! My mom and his aunt set us up after wanting to set us up for months. But he's amazing. He's a runner, likes to exercise. He's also a fantastic singer and plays the piano. So we're just perfect for each other! :) I love him so much, I can't wait to be married to him. Sorry I rambled! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! Love ya!

Unknown said...

PS When I say "3 1/2" I mean months, not days or weeks or anything! ha ha