
Calling all you Utah-ans! We're officially moving up there on the 17th of January! Naturally, I'm just a little crazy right now trying to get my house packed up and everything clean in time, but that's actually the least of it. We don't have a place in UT to live quite yet.... that's the real reason for the freak out. Here's the dilemma: We have a TON of stuff, and would like to keep a lot of it (like our furniture) 'cause we don't want to buy new if we decide to buy a house in utah. That, and we're pack-rats, I'll admit it. What we're planning on doing is signing a 6 month lease and looking/deciding if we want to buy. If anybody knows of a good deal on a rental, let us know. We're looking for either a 3 bedroom, or if it's a 2 bedroom, we kinda need a garage to put our crud in. I know, pathetic, huh?
Hope you all had a merry christmas! I'll post some pics from our trip to MT soon! Lots of love!
4 comments:
Hey Wendy it's Kara. I am so bummed, I ran into your parents just as they got home from taking you to the airport. Sure wish we could have gotten together. It has been FOREVER. Anyhow your sister gave me your blog address It's so fun to see lil' tidbits of your life. Your little girl is SOOO adorable. Anyhow we have so much to catch up on. You can check out my blog at www.theglecklers.blogspot.com if you want to see a little about us. Can't wait to talk to you more!
Good luck!! I know all too well what it's like to be moving somewhere and have no idea where you're going to be living. Except for our move to Las Vegas, we've never known where we were going to live until we got there. It's not the most ideal situation, but it'll all work out. There's always the option to get a one or two month lease on a storage unit while you figure living situations out. I wish I knew of any good open places, but I don't. Again, good luck! If you need help packing stuff, let me know. I'm a pro by now. ;)
Hi Wendy! So glad you found me so I can check up on you! Love your blog and your beautiful pics. Looks like all is going well (and hectic) for you. I was going to tell you that my sis Ashley has a townhome they would rent with the option to sell to you, but it is in Logan, so that is not a commute I am guessing you want to sign up for. I will keep checking your blog and feel free to do the same! I miss our old time gang!
I hope everything goes well for you. :)
Post a Comment