Tuesday, April 14, 2009

18 whole months

Cecily was 18 months as of April 9th. I took her to the Doc today for her checkup and got her stats....
Height: 34 inches, 95th percentile
Weight: 24 pounds, 50th percentile
Head Size: 95th percentile
So, she's long, semi-lean, and has a big noggin (thanks to her Vincent genes.....). We sure like her a lot and have decided to keep her.

6 comments:

Torrey said...

Wendy you are so funny. Cecily is SUPER cute and growing up so fast!

Charles Family said...

It is so crazy to me that you guys have a child, let alone one that old. She is such a cutie. As for the puppy thing, you should definetly get one. They are a lot of work, but so much fun.

Nat-a-baby said...

Those Vincents do have big noggins, it's true. Thanks for posting a pic of rachel's baby.. I have never seen her. Oh and make sure to look at my comment on the skinny jean post. Don't feel like your life is boring (like you said on that post), just write about whatever you think about!

Amber said...

Ok so I was on your blog and Che was right behind me and he's like "Oh my gosh is that Mike and Wendy's little girl?" He didn't even know you had a baby. I was like "yes you did! Don't you remember? I do!" Because weren't you still here when you were pregnant with Ceily? I don't know maybe not but it was funny. His mouth dropped open. And then I said, "ok now is it our turn?" ha ha. i can't believe how big she's getting. It's so crazy! Love the blog pic by the way. It's so cute of you 3

Montana Wilkins said...

She's cute. You should come visit every month. March? Check. April? Check. I'm waiting to hear when the May dates will be! Can't wait!

Criscell said...

And the best part about 18 months is...THEY GO TO NURSERY!!! She's so cute! Looks like you had a fun Easter.