This fourth of July was pretty darn good. We spent the night of the 3rd with Jeff and Celina, and I forgot my stupid camera, so no pictures (grrrr), but it was FAB, even without a camera. We barbequed pork ribs, I ate my weight in yummy macaroni salad (thanks Celina!) and Esther and Cecily played in the pool together. We even roasted marshmellows afterward. Definite bliss.
In the morning we woke up early and went to the baloon launch in Provo, which Cecily loved! She loves big groups of people, but add bright colored hot air baloons into the mix and she is one happy girl.
Later that night we crashed a party up in Ogden! Mike's sister Rachel and her hubby Bren were in town, so we headed up to Bren's older brother's house to take advantage of another BBQ. What can I say? We're shameless. And, we love Bren & Rachel & Brielle, so it was a good excuse to go see them :).
Mom and Cecily chillin' watchin' the fireworks from a safe distance :)
Rachel and my little sweetheart, Brielle
Cecily got tired of my lap, so she went to sit on the sidewalf for about 3 seconds, then they lit off another firework and she got scared and ran to her dad. Funny.
Cecily and Brielle in the "Powerwheels" princess car at Bren's brother's house. Man, I totally wanted one of those when I was a kid. Cecily practically glued her own bum to the seat. And, PS- HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TODAY, BRIELLE!!!! We love you tons and tons, Love, Aunt Wendy Uncle Mike and Cecily
2 comments:
I can't believe how big both girls are getting!
You guys were quite the travelers on the fourth. Looks like you had a blast!
Ok...so thank you for the shout out to my chica. I am pretty sure I am way emotional about my baby girl turning one. Is it going to get worse each year? I sure hope not. But the 4th was way fun. Thanks for playing with us.
Post a Comment