I'm not creative enough to come up with anything clever or cute to tell you all we're having a baby BOY!
But we're really really excited and we feel like we've been blessed lots more than we deserve. I was GIDDY at the ultrasound today. He's really really cute, and he's got all his little parts. Head, brain, arms, legs, kidneys, liver, stomoch, diaphragm, spine, 4 chambers in his teeny tiny heart, lots of other parts, and lots of cuteness. Sorry the scan isn't that great! I'll spare you the pic that says "I'M A BOY!!!!" and has an arrow to his little wee wee. But, just so you know, it's there and we are excited.
The picture below is looking streight at his little face and his little fist is right there next to his little cheek. He's little.
And PS- The doc moved my official due date up to January 23rd. It was February 3rd before, but the little dude was measuring 21 weeks and 6 days big (whatever that means). So, hippety hip hoorah, I get to have a baby 10 days sooner than I thought. And something tells me that while 10 days may not seem like a lot now, it will come the end of January. Woop woop.
8 comments:
We can't wait for the new baby boy cousin!!! Keep working hard on growin' him real cute for all of us to see. Thanks for sparing him years of humiliation by posting his boy parts before he's even born. You're a considerate mommy! Love you and Mike and Cecily and the boy so much!
Janet
P.S. My word verification is "GRABLAS". That almost sounds like your son-to-be's name Grabraff! ;o) hahahaha
Congrats! Boys are very fun. And VERY CRAZY!! Although, maybe he's crazy because he's mine. Hmmm...
Yay! Cecily will have so much fun with her little brother. I'm so excited for you guys!
can i add a woot woot to your woop woop? Congatulations!!!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations! I'm just so excited for you guys!
Oh boy! Congratulations!
Congrats Wendy!! That is so awesome! I just want to get pregnant with my first already!! Anyway congrats again. We love you guys!
Wendy!! Congratulations!!! I'm soooo happy for you! How have you been feeling? I'm so sorry--I haven't been blog stalking in forever (two kids = no time!) SO anyway, you're going to be a great mommy of two. Boys are awesome! Have you been sick at all? How's Utah treating you? How's Mike's job? What are you up to?
Post a Comment