Saturday, February 6, 2010

too good to be true


I can't even describe how much I love this little man. 




Here's a few things Nolan has been up to over the past few days:

He came home from the hospital.  Good job, kiddo.  Way to be.


He met his big sister, Cecily.  She couldn't meet him at the hospital because of H1N1 regulations.  She has been a really sweet big sister and loves to kiss "baby No-yen."


He spent lots of time under the lights because he is jaundiced.  Cecily thought maybe he was feeling lonely, so she layed down in her blanket beside him on the floor. 


More adventures to come!

8 comments:

Celeste said...

Wow, he is SO CUTE!!!! And Cecily is such a great big sister. I am so happy for you Wendy! Lots of Love from Helena!

The Hawks said...

wendy he is so adorable. he almost makes me want to have another baby. almost. i'll just admire yours from afar. love you lots and glad to see you're all doing well!

fran said...

Oh Wendy....he is adorable...I love the picture's....Congrats and please bring him here soon

RaeAnn said...

i am hooked on no-yen. I wish they would have let us do lights with Jenna at home...we had to stay in the hospital in the pediatrics wing. Then her levels went back home, and they had her work them out naturally. We had a yellow baby for at least a month :)

Ashley and Dave said...

congrats! I am so happy for you and your family of FOUR!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I sure hope ours will be! ha ha ha

Amber said...

Oh my gosh Wendy he is so beautiful. Oh I miss you guys so much and just want to squeeze your kids. They are too cute to handle. COngrats you guys!

Montana Wilkins said...

Can I tell you that I also love the top picture with his sweet little face and wrinkled little hand? I am going crazy trying to figure out when I can come see him!!! It will be exciting to see him introduced to Montana too!
Love you.
Janet

Word verification: CONCLU. I'm think that that doesn't have a CONCLUsion! hahaha