Other than that one sucky day (June 8th) it's been a pretty good month so far.
Here's the evidence:
And you thought your toddler unrolling the toilet paper was bad? Try a roll of butcher paper.
That's my Cecily: She's a "go big or go home" kind of girl.
Obviously, I wasn't too mad (I was happy enough to snap a picture).
Did I mention that Mike is the cutest dad ever? Oh, well- he is.
Cecily LOVES helping us cook, and she made Mike put on an apron the other day. Loved it.
Grandma Vincent came to visit with Sean and Eric (Mike's brothers) last week. It's been SO fun to see them and hang out.
This pic was funny because Nolan was singing and making funny noises while trying to eat Grandma's face.... Oh, I mean giving Grandma kisses :)
Nolan measured off the charts for height at the doctors office this visit. Yep, that's OVER the 100th percentile. He's only 50% for weight, but he's a pretty big kid. The doc said we can give him cereal and veggies, since he sits up well if he's supported.
Nolan thinks butternut squash is AWESOME!
Big sis wanted to get in on the action. She's darling with him.
These are my two cuties before church today. They make my days happier. Love them.
I always told mike when we were dating that he looked the hottest when he was dressed up in church clothes.
Can you say future heartbreaker, or what?
(Hopefully by then the tie won't be clip on.....)







4 comments:
These are ALL some seriously darling pictures. Cecily looks so cute with all that butcher paper and her face both while she's cooking and leaning on her little hands next to Nolan are priceless!
Nolan also is totally stylin' in his church duds. Let's face it -- even with butternut squash dribbling down his chin he's one handsome dude.
Love and miss you tons and tons.
Jannie-Di
P.S. Word verification is "whear". No ideas for that one, but I did get the word "frylike" for a word verification on a different blog the other day. Sounds like really scary over-processed fast food...
eeew.
Dear Janet,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. It makes me feel like I'm in the popular crowd. I'm happy we're friends. Love you,
Wendy
cute kiddos! solids are always exciting to start. I'm happy to hear you guys are enjoying life despite the obvious concerns.
Those kids are so dang cute! I love that picture of Mike and Cecily with aprons on. Such a special little daddy/daughter moment!
Post a Comment