Thursday, September 23, 2010

Early Halloween

Here's a little Nolan puppy for you.  He's pretty much darling.  I love him. 



We have a different costume for him for the real halloween.  Can you guess why?  Because he's huge!  I got this puppy costume last year on sale, thinking I'd have a normal "6-12" month sized child.  Nope, not Nolan!  He's too tall for it.  The sleeves are too short and his little legs stick out.  And another 1 1/2 months of growth are not going to help the issue.  I just thought it was too cute NOT to snap a few pictures of. Hopefully we'll use it for the next kiddo. 

We get to go to the doctor next week and find out how tall he actually is and how much he actually weighs.  He will finally get his 6 month shots - yes, he'll be nearly 8 months, but that's what happens when you have no insurance and have to save up for doctor visits. Good thing he's a healthy little guy.  Then I will bore you with one of those "Here's my baby's stats because I'm sure the rest of the world finds it as fascinating as I do" posts.  ;o) I'm sure you're excited.    

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

I love those "Here's my baby's stats because I'm sure the rest of the world finds it as fascinating as I do" posts. :) I always find it interesting to see how differently kids grow.

That's too bad about the costume! He sure is a cute little puppy. We did kind of the same thing for Alexis' costume last year, except we bought it a size too big because that was all they had. Luckily, she was tall enough to wear it, but still a little too skinny.

Any ideas of what the little guy (and your little girl) will actually be going as for Halloween? I'm still drawing a blank for Alexis, but we have Baby's costume all figured out.

Pam said...

I have one costume for Lacey and nothing for the other two... ugh! Matthew's growth has really slowed and he is now just a tiny little guy. Only 17 1/2 pounds. I really wanted to theme the costumes this year, but it's SO not happening. Can't afford it. Your little guy is so darn cute as a puppy!

The Hawks said...

so cute! i know what you mean about the hugh babies. i learned with maya not to buy things on sale and save them for next year because i ended up not being able to use most of it. by the time the nxt year comes around i just want to go shopping again anyway, so i end up just spending more money in the long run. he's seriously so cute though! love you and your cute kiddos!

The Hawks said...

wow. not sure what i was doing when i wrote that comment. there's about 17 misspelled words.