Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Notes

Dear Life,
Please slow down a little.  My children are getting too big and I'm afraid that by tomorrow they will be teenagers if I'm not careful. 
Yours truly,
Wendy


Dear Cecily,
Please stop peeing in your pants.  The end. PS- I love you very much even if you do. 
Love you a billion,
Mommy


Dear Nolan,
Please decide to love binkys.............. please?....................pretty please?  I need sleep. 
Love you a billion too,
Mama


Dear PF Changs,
You are the only part of my life that I would like to speed up and be done with.  Please work on that. 
Sincerely,
Wendy


Dear belly button,
Please return to your former state of cuteness before I had two children.  No, really, it's been almost 10 months and you are still ugly. 
Love,
Your owner


Dear House,
Please pack yourself up, clean yourself thoroughly and report back to me in a few weeks.  Make sure to label correctly.
Much appreciated,
Me

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Too funny! Definitely brought a smile to my face!

Brittany said...

you're a riot! let me know if you need help moving. i even have a couple of boxes if you want them when do you leave?

Criscell said...

Ha ha ha! This is the BEST post! You are so creative, Wendy! I totally agree with you though...life needs to slow down a little so we can have our kids stay kids a little longer! Where are you moving?