I've lost the blogging bug. It seems like more of a chore to me than something I enjoy anymore. I would give it up altogether, except that I LOVE having a record of our family with pictures and memories all in one spot. Not to mention that it's easy peasy to print. Plus, I really do like sharing my life with my family and friends this way, and keeping up with all of your adventures.
I'm not sure how to proceed. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.
Smooch.
4 comments:
I definitely feel that way sometimes. For me it comes and goes...maybe just give it some time?
I agree. Give it some time. Sometimes life just gets in the way and your are too busy to blog. I will sometimes go months without posting something up. The biggest thing is to just enjoy life and then when/if you feeling sharing what's going on in the Vincent household, then your blog and blog readers will always be there for you. :)
Hello...have you seen my blog? I go on there every 2 or 3 months pledging that I'll do better...then my next post is 2 or 3 months later! Hah! I just can't justify it sometimes...love ya. Miss you a ton, my babe!
I like your blogging. :) It's fun to be able to keep up with you. I do my blog for the same reasons -- family journal and keeping in touch with family. I've fallen behind, too, because A) I've taken on too many extra hobbies, and B) life is just getting busier as the kids get older. But don't stop! I love reading about your fun times and watching your kids grow!
(Maybe set aside a time to do it once every two weeks? That seems manageable...)
Post a Comment