Friday, November 8, 2013

JuJuJuly

The other day CJ says "Mom, do you have any rememberies of me from when I was Ezra's age?"
Me:  You mean "memories"?
CJ: Oh, yeah.  Memories.  My teacher said you can get them from your hippopotamus.
Me: You mean your "hippocampus"?  
CJ:  Oh, yeah.  Hippocampus.  Well, do you have any?
Me: Why was your teacher talking about a hippocampus?
CJ:  (heaving a large siiiiiiiiigh...)  I don't know, mom.  I'm only in Kindergarten.
 
Here's my rememberies about Ezra at age 2 months
(from my hippocampus):
 
- Best baby ever.  Not even kidding.  This kiddo is so easy compared to the other two- and both of them were awesome.
 
- His 2 month stats are :  weight- 11lbs, 15 oz (30th%)  height- 23&5/8'' (70th%) head size- 16&1/8" (90th%- for realz, HUGE noggin- big brains?)
 
- He is SUCH a morning baby!  He wakes up smiley, happy, and SO cute.
 
-He laughed out loud this month and really, is there any better sound in the world?  Nope!
 
-His little spirit is so calm and peaceful. 
 
And NOW, random pics from July: 
 
waterfight at Grammy Lay's house on the 4th!


Uhhh, I have cute American children.  The end.

USA shirts!!

Grandpa Vincent!! 

Cousin becky with CJ. 


Fireworks over McDonald Pass near Helena. 



 
 
 
Nolan being a cheeser for the camera one day at play group.  Love him.

Z baby smiles and giggles THE MOST for daddy.

Doesn't he look like a little monkey in this picture?  So funny.


Favorite!


No comments: