I'm definetly new at this "blog" thing. I really don't know much about it, but hopefully it will give people something to look at and keep updated with our family. Isn't that the point? It's funny to have a family of our own now. It's a bit surreal. You don't really think about growing up until you're grown. Cecily is the most amazing, beautiful, spirited little girl ever, and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. Wendy is a stay at home mom and mike is an accountant at the moment, although both occupations are subject to change. Well..... just the "stay at home" part, I guess. We live in Vegas................. Hopefully soon I'll be able to write a post and tell you all that we're moving somewhere else.
That's the basics for now. More to come!
1 comment:
I'm the first to post....
move up to idaho falls. i'll get you a job mike. i need a belay-bunny and nobody did it better than mike. oh, the baby is really cute. love the big smile.
Post a Comment