
Here's more pics of my girl! Can't get enough of this little one.

I just feel like posting something tonight. I don't know why. Here's what I've been thinking about...... Church today was good. I love going to church and feeling uplifted. It's like a little jumpstart for my week. I'm just glad that I'm a part of a religion that focuses so much on service and helping other people. That is what will truly make us happy in this life, I think. Not a job, not a house, not a car, but being with other people and helping them and developing relationships with them. That's what will make us happy in the long run. I'm completely terrible and I'm pretty much preaching to myself tonight (I'm the only one who reads my blog anyway..... and my sister sometimes.... ) I need to do more to serve others, but acknowledging it is the first step, right?
3 comments:
Hooray for new posts! Or something...
I like your new music feature. Never heard that Regina Specktor song before, but it sounds like a Wendy song. I like it. We need to make some new CDs for each other.
Your Cecily is adorable and I miss her! (And you and Mike, I guess.) When you come home, we need to go to the Staggering Ox together or something. Love you!
Hey I read your blog!! :)
So I don't even get mentioned as a person who regularly checks your blog? Wender you are great. Us Great Fallians (Great Fallites, Great Fallsers?) sure love you guys.
Post a Comment