Friday, June 27, 2008

Mom's new toy!

I might be a little obsessed with my kid.
This is her new funny excited face. It slays me.
This one wasn't at the park, but she looks so cute in it, I had to post it.


It's hilarious to me to refer to myself as "Mom" in the title of this post, but oh well. I've got the stretch marks to prove it, so why not embrace it, right? Anyway, I just got a new expensive digital SLR which I'm still trying to figure out. It's SO SO SO fun! Eventually I want to start my own photo business, but that's down the road. Why not use the education from all those art and photo classes I took at Ricks? So, we took Cecily to the park tonight to test it out. Dad forgot to bring CJ's head squisher (mom was annoyed 'cause she reminded him twice), but the pics still turned out cute. Some are fuzzy because I'm still working on getting a feel for my camera.
Not too much else going on................. we get to go to MONTANA in less than a week! We are pumped to get out of this heat and spend some much needed time with family. I'll post pics when we get back!

1 comment:

Montana Wilkins said...

She's such a sweetheart! I'm so excited to see her in a few days! Sorry that Mike forgot the headband. Ross thinks I'm weird when I bring the Karo syrup with me on the way to church because I haven't had a chance to put in Rebecca's bow! I've done it more than once...