Not too much is going on in our lives right now! No exciting trips or anything, atleast. I'm feeling a little starved for blog-worthy material. So, I'm going to tell you all some stuff. No need to read further if you're not interested.
First: Being a stay-at-home Mom. I love it, and I can't imagine not being there when my girlie wakes up, the one to put her down for a nap, feed her, play with her, sing to her, watch her learn, etc etc. But, sometimes I miss teaching.
At night I work at a restaurant to bring in a little extra moolah, and I just wish I was using my degree. Everyone says I should tutor, but serving works out tons better right now, and is more money. I'm not trying to complain, 'cause frankly, I've got a great life right now, I think I just miss the classroom and miss teaching History. Hopefully I can keep myself busy with reading books and things.
First: Being a stay-at-home Mom. I love it, and I can't imagine not being there when my girlie wakes up, the one to put her down for a nap, feed her, play with her, sing to her, watch her learn, etc etc. But, sometimes I miss teaching.
At night I work at a restaurant to bring in a little extra moolah, and I just wish I was using my degree. Everyone says I should tutor, but serving works out tons better right now, and is more money. I'm not trying to complain, 'cause frankly, I've got a great life right now, I think I just miss the classroom and miss teaching History. Hopefully I can keep myself busy with reading books and things. Second: Buying a house. I want a little house to fix up and decorate. I've been feeling creative lately. We still don't know where we're going in December, and this is by no means an "announcement," but house prices are CRAZY low in Idaho. I wish they were that low in Southern Cali. My hubby sure misses the ocean. But, he loves the ski hill as well, so we'll see. I miss the montana mountains...................... Third: I love running. I used to run more than I do now, but my friend Becky and I just started going in the mornings. It makes me feel so much better. I hate waking up for it, but I like it when I'm done. Fourth: Cecily JeNae Vincent. Did you think I'd post without mentioning her? Haha, you silly people. She's the light of my life. She has started on a "no!" rampage. She'll run around the house saying No! No! No! Almost singing it. ....................oops, maybe I say it too much.......... Also, she has started playing hide and seek with mike. She runs and crouches behind the couch and he sneaks up on her and she screams and giggles and runs and hugs him. SO CUTE. Fifth: I'm probably going to have a new NEPHEW soon! Hooray for Ryan and Celeste!
K, so that's the news for now. Stay tuned for more exciting adventures from M,W, and CJ.
2 comments:
I'm so with you on the house thing! I want one too! It's so hard to decorate an apt. So you think you might end up in ID? That would be awesome because we hope to go back there too (someday...) and then we could keep in touch better! Caysja LOVES to play hide n'seek too.
Isn't it so fun when your kids start copying the things you say the most? That's when you really realize what you always say and you don't even realize it. Kleyn looked at me today and said "Ok, here's the deal. No more crying." It was so funny. I didn't really think about how much I say that phrase (here's the deal) to him, but now I pay more attention and I say it a lot. Oh, well. We all have our habits. :) We're thinking about buying our house from Danny's parents right now and I am so nervous. I think it'll be awesome, but never having bought a house before and having all this new stuff come up is a little overwhelming. :) I don't know if anyone else feels like that when they're buying their first home, but man oh man, I hope I'm not alone. :)
Post a Comment