Cecily turned eleven months old yesterday! Oh my gosh. She's pretty much the cutest thing ever, and today she toddled around jibber jabbering to herself and being darling. It was just a really good day. She says "hi", "bye bye", "NO!", "dada", several other words that only she can understand, and occasionally, she throws "mama" in there when I'm lucky. The other day I went to get her out of her crib and she jumped up and said "hi dada!" I didn't know if I should laugh or cry :o).Last Friday we had our friends over for dinner. It was really fun, and something we should do more often. If anyone wants to come over for dinner, let me know. We'd love to have you. Bring a salad. Or some drinks. And call first.
This picture is of Mike's co-worker Corey, his wife Meg, and thier baby boy Kai. They are moving soon and we are sad.
The other day Mike and I were at Marshall's in line and all of the sudden I heard him gasp with delight. I turned around and he was holding a rather large pair of "heely" shoes. He's been wanting them since they came out, but I told him no because he's older than 10. I didn't even think they made them in adult sizes. Well, I was wrong and they were only 15 dollars, so Mike's wish came true.

The other day Mike and I were at Marshall's in line and all of the sudden I heard him gasp with delight. I turned around and he was holding a rather large pair of "heely" shoes. He's been wanting them since they came out, but I told him no because he's older than 10. I didn't even think they made them in adult sizes. Well, I was wrong and they were only 15 dollars, so Mike's wish came true.

Friday night we all went out to the street and took a turn on Mike's heely's. They are like, 5 sizes too big for the girls. Hahaha. I'll let you laugh at the mental pictures.

This is mike's other co-worker Rebecca and her hubby (also named Mike). They babysat Cecily last weekend so that Mike and I could go to the movies and to lunch. They are SO nice!


This is mike's other co-worker Rebecca and her hubby (also named Mike). They babysat Cecily last weekend so that Mike and I could go to the movies and to lunch. They are SO nice!

8 comments:
I LOVE that first pic of Cecily! She is so smart to be talking so much before she's even one! I'm impressed. And the story of Mike and the shoes totally made me laugh. He hasn't changed much.
Wait till I tell Jake about Mike's heely shoes....prepare to be made fun of Mike lol
mistyscondition.blogspot.com....I thought I'd forward this to you for you to see
I LOVE HEELY'S too!!! Don't judge me Wendy Anne!!! I really do, I have wanted some forever. Last year, I looked everywhere, but couldn't find my size.. Ahhh there is hope! I just might have to go to a Marshalls or look online one of these days and see if I can find me a pair. tell mike I think he's cool! :) ha ha
Hey guys! We're doing great! When are you guys coming to Utah? You can stay with us if you want when you come out. Man, Cecily has grown so much! That is an awesome pic, by the way, of her in her high chair. Hope things are going well for you guys.
Greg and Lizzy
What a great picture of Cecily! And if Mike's anything like my husband, I don't think they ever mature mentally past the giddy little boy stage when they see a fun toy. :)
Cute pics. Idaho Falls rules the school!
I don't ever want you to make a new post cause I love clicking on your page and seeing that pic of your little funny gal... That picture is so classic. She is like "Ya, I'm chilling and I'm cute, so what!" What a cute girl. YES please move to Idaho Falls!!! I know, I know, I don't live there, but I go home a lot ... so then we could actually see each other. wow, that would be great. Does mike have a job opp. there?? Or are you thinking about going back to Carino's to manage? :) ha ha Ya I have 2 uncles that do appraisals and a cousin that does mortgages... My two uncles could tell you about houses in your price range before they go on the market. I'm sure Blaine and Debs know a good realtor too. Anyway, let me know if you guys need any info of anything. Plus, I am totally gonna make Brade get me some heely's for Christmas. Tell mike he better pack his around with him so that next time we see you me and him can go for a spin ha ha
Post a Comment