Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!







Happy trick or treating to all! I wish I had a few more pics to show you, but I didn't buy enough fabric for Mike's "Fred" costume. Uugh. There's always next year. Pebbles and Wilma looked great, though! Hope you all had fun! Lots of love to all!!!! XOXO!

5 comments:

Criscell said...

She looks ADORABLE!! And you do too, of course. SO you made that costume? Way to go! Happy Halloween!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I'm glad I'm not the only mom that does a family halloween theme. Everyone said that they loved that we matched, but I wonder if people just think I'm weird. :) Hahaha. I told people that we would continue to match until my boys were too difficult and wouldn't participate. You guys look awesome.

Ashley and Dave said...

You look too cute!! I was thinking about making Kins a little cave girl, but I slacked out and bought a costume a little warmer.

The Lays said...

So cute, Wendy. I'll be sure to post a picture of Esther the Cat so you can see her just before she set out to conquer the neighborhood. She came back with a hefty haul. I stayed at the house and snoozed in between the doorbell ringing--which it didn't all that often. That surprised me but didn't bother me much since getting myself and the twins off the couch was a bit of an ordeal.

Jasmine said...

So cute! I love it! I wish I had thought enough in advance to do a mommy-daughter costume this halloween, but since we were moving and all, our costumes were last-minute affairs.