So, I found this while I was blog stalking! It looked like fun, so I tried it. Here's what you do: Type your answers to the following questions into google images, then post the first image that comes up! Try it if you have time- it's kinda funny!
My first name: Wendy (big surprise on this image!!)

My last name (big shocker for this one too!): Vincent
My full name: Wendy Vincent...(random)
The age I'll be on my next birthday: 27

A place I would like to travel: Fiji!!!!
Wendy's favorite food: Mexican! (ok, I admit this wasn't the first image to come up, but it was the most appropriate. the first one had a 1/2 naked man....... not g rated)
Wendy's favorite place: With my Family! (again, random!)
Favorite song: Glory of Love (I'm kindof a geek)

Favorite Color: Green

2 comments:
That does look kinda fun. I have a bazillion other things I need to post about, but okay, I'll do it. Love you!
Jannie-Di
I've seen this tag before and it looks pretty fun. Maybe I'll have to try it sometime.
Post a Comment