1- a trip to the doctors office. (Look at my cute daughter, and ignore my grossness). I got some test results back, so I took Cecily in with me. We waited 3 HOURS (yes, you read that right) in the office, and by the end of it I was looking for any way to entertain Cecily I could find. So, the camera came out and the "cheese" started.
2-After Mike got home we got to go vote! Hooray for us! It doesn't look like the presidential election will go our way, but oh well. It is what it is at this point. Again, not the best pic, but oh well. I'm trying to show you my "I voted" sticker in the bottom pic. 

2-After Mike got home we got to go vote! Hooray for us! It doesn't look like the presidential election will go our way, but oh well. It is what it is at this point. Again, not the best pic, but oh well. I'm trying to show you my "I voted" sticker in the bottom pic. 

3- We ate dinner at In-n-Out burger! This is one thing we will be so sad to leave in a few months! I'm not sure why I decided to take pics of all of this, not to mention blog about it, but oh well. It's like a journal entry, right?

5 comments:
We're so jealous you went to In-N-Out!!!!!!!
WOW!! You had to wait THREE hours at the Dr. office? I'm so sorry! Is everything okay? The election didn't go my way either but at least the marriage amendment passed here in AZ--yippee!
I'm glad that the election is over too. My nerves couldn't take much more of it. Love ya
Russ Lay
Hey, Wendy - It's Kristi - your blog is cute and thought that once you visit mine you'll recognize me and my name. See you Tuesday!
Wendy,
It's so great to hear from you. You look like you are doing so well, and your little girl is such an adorable toddler. It's great that I can see what you're up to instead of just thinking about all of the EFY people every once in a while and wondering what happened to them all.
Post a Comment