Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spaghetti- also known as "Gaa gwee gwee!!"

We shot this video because she kept parroting us when we said "spaghetti", she probably has no idea what it means, but it was really cute anyway. You may not even be able to understand her- maybe I'm just reading into what she's saying. Who knows. I love it anyway!



Here's some funny pics from dinner tonight. I can't resist snapping her picture every chance I get. This was Cecily's first encounter with Spaghetti. We don't eat it very often, but she LOVED it, so it may become a new family fave. She was filthy afterward, so we threw her in the tub. She loves that too.

4 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

LOVE it! She is so cute!

Russ Lay said...

That Cecily looks suspiciously like her mommy did about 22ish years ago. Very Cute!

The Lays said...

I DISTINCTLY heard the word "spaghetti."

I want to know how many consecutive days Cecily has read the scriptures? We're starting over, after reading mom's article, and going to work toward a 10 day goal. But maybe Cecily has already hit the year mark?

Torrey said...

haha... Thanks for the bread recipe!! I think it will be best if I try that next time!