Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been "Man" Tagged

My Mike looks fabulous in a beard!
A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the End of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.

So, my sister Janet Diane tagged me and asked me to answer questions about my handsome hubby. .
What is your husbands name? Michael Scott Vincent
How long have you guys been married? 2 years, 10 months and change
How long did you date? ......mmmm about 5 months dating, and 4 (ish) months engaged
How old is he? 27- he'll be 28 in feburary
Who eats more sweets? That's a toss up..........we both have a HUGE sweet tooth.
Who said I love you first? MIKE MIKE MIKE! He said I love you while we were sitting outside my apartment in his car. oooo, romantic
Who is taller? Michael Scott
Who can sing the best? Ummmm, sorry, Mike, but I sing better. I love him, but he's not much of a singer.
Who is smarter? I think we're both smart. We're smart in different ways and areas.
Who does the laundry?I do the laundry.... Actually, I won't let mike do the laundry because he dries my bras and jeans and sweaters in the dryer instead of laying them flat. I'm super picky about that...... so he's relegated to only laundering our underwear.
Who pays the bills? ME! I love it cause I know whats going on, but i hate it cause then I see how much goes to stinky bills and stupid crud we buy.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mikey currently, but we switch when we re-arrange the room. He sleeps by the window usually.
Who mows the lawn? LAWN??????? What's that???? ..... I live in Vegas, there's no such thing in Vegas.
Who cooks dinner?Both of us! We love to try new things and cook together.
Who drives? Both of us!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmmm. I don't know......
Who kissed who first? Holy cow- It was SOOOO Mike. I wasn't even sure I wanted to date him and he layed one on me unexpectedly. So cute. I came home to visit between EFY counselor weeks and he was SO excited to see me.
Who asked who out first? Mike asked me out first.
Who wears the pants? Both of us at different times. Maybe me mostly........maybe

So, there you go. I love my hubby lots. He's really great. I tag Rachel and Micah May.

1 comment:

Montana Wilkins said...

Thanks Wender! Glad to hear about how cute you and Mike are. Hooray for schmoopiness! (Even though you swore you'd never be as schmoopy as Ross and I.)
Love you!
Janet