
So, I'm up tonight for some random reason and I can't sleep. So, what is my first course of action? Warm milk? Melatonin? Soft music? .......No!!! BLOGGING, of course. But first, I took a peek at facebook. I found this really cheesy wedding photo album on there with all these cheesy captions and I almost barfed. I know I sound really judgemental and pessimistic............ sorry. But, seriously, this chick had written "My Life My Light My Love" under one of her pictures..... give me a break.
This, I admit, is definitely hipocritical because I just filled out a "man" post about how much I love my husband. Please forgive me if I made any of you gag. I tried to be tasteful.
This is what comes of random sleeping habits............ late night ranting and raving about some poor girl I don't even know, who is probably really nice, but needs to edit the cheese out of her life. That's my new goal. Edit the cheese. Simplify. Consolidate. So, here's my new "man post": Mike is great!
PS- Janet, your man post was NOT full of cheese, and I very much liked the schmoop. And, it was fun to talk about Mike. So, please dont' think this is in any way directed at you. You were definitely cheese free.
2 comments:
hey girl! thanks for tagging me...it gives me something to blog about. how's life in vegas? any plans on where you're moving to? love you!
Thanks for telling me I was cheeseless. Or something like that. You are a little bit schmoopy, I know. Hurry up and post about Cecily!
Love, Jannie-Di
Post a Comment