New Years Eve! Yes, I realize I just posted about Christmas 10 minutes ago... but, oh well. We had a great time tonight with Lizzy, Xander, and Julia Kay (Josh is a firefighter and was out saving lives). We had yummy appetizers, martinelli's sparkling cider, watched The Jungle Book, and rang in the New Year with New York! Yes, I realize I live in the Pacific time zone, but we have kids............. and frankly, we're old and lame now and we go to bed early. Mike has to work in the morning, too. Suck.
Here's a little video for ya of the kids dancin' to "I wanna be like you (oo-oo)" from the Jungle Book. Cecily didn't get in on the dancin' action until late in the game, but she can still shake it! The other video is us ringing in the New year at 9pm with NYC. Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment