We're officially in Utah! We're excited about this great change for our family. Things are fabulous so far, and I'll post some pics soon. Today is the first day we have internet, so even though this is LONG overdue, I wanted to say thanks to some people. Sorry, I'm not on the ball enough to write personal thank you notes.
1- Thanks to the Kays for being our friends. We love you guys and will miss living so close. We're still on for camping this summer if you are! Woo hoo!
2- Thanks to everyone in our ward who helped us move.
3- Thanks to Amanda for keeping me sane at work.
4- Thanks to the former enrichment committee for all your hard work and the fun I had with you. You're all pretty much amazing.
5- Thanks to Kendra. I don't think you know what a great example you are to me. You're so awesome! It is a blessing to know you and to have gotten to work with you so closely.
6- Thanks to my visiting teachers and my former companions. That program must be inspired or something :o)
7-Thanks to the whole Meadows 11th ward for being friendly to us. We will miss the average age of 25. I think the average age in my new ward is 65 (and we're lovin that too).
8- Thanks to anyone and everyone I missed. We hated the heat (and some other stuff), but we grew and learned a ton during our 2 years in Vegas.
Much Love,
The Vincents
4 comments:
I totally laughed at the average age in your new ward. A bit of a difference, huh? I can't wait to come visit and go to church with you and meet all the cool older people.
Also, I didn't realize that there was more than one version of "Gravity" out there. The one on your blog is different from the one you put on my cd. I think I prefer the one on my cd though, so good job on that. Misses and kisses!
We're totally planning on our vacation! Come on now! We miss you guys a ton - it just isn't the same without you. We're planning on visiting in March, but maybe we'll plan one sooner as we got some new info about the ice cream -Josh has been working on it day and night - he told me he would love to be in Utah within the year! I guess he really likes you too! :) Chat soon! Love ya!
I'm glad to hear you're getting settled alright.
(I'm not looking forward to the heat this summer, but I guess if you guys made it through 2 years here, I can certainly survive for another 8 months.)
You are so sweet! I'm totally honored to be on your "thankful" list. I miss you already!
Post a Comment