Wednesday, February 4, 2009

U-diddy-doo-tah

We are lovin' Utah so far! We love our apartment and can't wait to start the house hunt (we'll see if we can even afford anything). Mike's new job is going great so far, and CJ and I are excited to see what downtown Salt Lake has to offer us too. I hear there's a fabulous library, so we're gonna check that out soon.
This is Cecily and her adorable cousin Esther (Jeff and Celina's daughter, for those of you who know my family). We LOVE being closer to family. This is Cecily in the amazing dress that her Great Grandma Lay crocheted. It was actually made for me, so we're on to the 2nd generation now. My mom cleaned and cleaned it and made it look georgeous and sparkly for Cecily to wear.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

It's good to hear you are settling in so well! Good luck on the house hunting!

Montana Wilkins said...

What a pretty pink girl! I've still got to take a picture of Rebecca in her Great-Grandma Lay dress.
Put up more pictures of your apartment! The outide of the building, the view from where you live, your apartment itself! I want to see it all!