Congratulations! Here's to many more wonderful years!
Congrats you guys! You make one super cute couple! Hope you have a wonderful day.
ahhh you guys are so cute....
Wendy, So I saw you're moving to Salt Lake. Well, the funny thing is..that's where we live. I work at the University of Utah hospitals, so we're pretty close to downtown. When do you move?
You are such a beautiful girl. I'm so glad you found such a great guy for you. :)
Happy 3rd anniversaray! love you guys
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations! Here's to many more wonderful years!
Congrats you guys! You make one super cute couple! Hope you have a wonderful day.
ahhh you guys are so cute....
Wendy,
So I saw you're moving to Salt Lake. Well, the funny thing is..that's where we live. I work at the University of Utah hospitals, so we're pretty close to downtown. When do you move?
You are such a beautiful girl. I'm so glad you found such a great guy for you. :)
Happy 3rd anniversaray! love you guys
Post a Comment