When God closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.
It's official! We're moving to Salt Lake City, Utah. If you would have told me that 2 months ago I would have laughed at you and said you were crazy. It's great news, though, and we're all really excited about it. Wish us luck!
Hooray for you guys and especially Hooray for Mike and his new job--We hope he loves it! Also I personally am a huge fan of Salt Lake, I think you guys will definitely enjoy it there! Love, Celeste
This is EVEN better than IF since it's closer to me :) I am excited for you guys,,,, and I am excited for you to be able to get out of that heat :)When do you move?
Just when we were making friends! But I am glad to know that you'll be able to go where you'll love more of where you are! As for this desert rat, I'm content here in the tree less, brown, hot desert..at least for now!
Good, now we've just got another 500 miles go go and you'll be neighbors living with us under the good ol' Big Sky! Congrats Wender SLC will be great for you guys. love ya
8 comments:
Hooray for you guys and especially Hooray for Mike and his new job--We hope he loves it! Also I personally am a huge fan of Salt Lake, I think you guys will definitely enjoy it there!
Love,
Celeste
I'm so glad you posted this. I was just about to call you to see if you had heard anything. Congratulations! SLC is a great place to be!
Good luck and congratulations! When do you go?
That's great! Goodluck with everything! Moving can be such a pain.
This is EVEN better than IF since it's closer to me :) I am excited for you guys,,,, and I am excited for you to be able to get out of that heat :)When do you move?
Just when we were making friends! But I am glad to know that you'll be able to go where you'll love more of where you are! As for this desert rat, I'm content here in the tree less, brown, hot desert..at least for now!
Good, now we've just got another 500 miles go go and you'll be neighbors living with us under the good ol' Big Sky! Congrats Wender SLC will be great for you guys. love ya
Good luck. I hope everything goes well with moving and all that fun stuff. Have fun in all the snow. :)
Post a Comment