Today is my sister Janet's 32nd birthday and I wanted to give her a shout out. She's always been a really great sister and an amazing example.
One of my favorite things about Janet is her ability to be a friend. If you're one of the lucky people who become friends with her, you know that you have a friend for life. She has this great ability to make you feel like you are so special through a gift or call or whatever it may be, and she'll always stay in touch with you. Obviously I'm her sister so she's gonna keep me around, but I've watched and admired this talent in her since my brother Ryan pointed it out to me when I was in high-school.
If you don't know janet, you can see her blog here. She's a great mom and I'm pretty dang lucky to be in her fam. Jan, you'll always be my favorite sister :) Hope your birthday was incredible and you got spoiled rotten!
Love, Wend
4 comments:
I forgot to tell you on the phone today that it is very nice of you to post about me on your blog. I love you! You're the best sister in the world!
Awww... that is SO sweet! Sisters are the greatest. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya much.
Wendy, in response to your question about the digital blogging, I actually don't believe I mentioned which program I was using. I have just been using GIMP. I am pretty sure it is a free program that Brian got off the computer. I am sure there are better programs out there for digital scrapbooking but I have downloaded all these free digital scrapbooking files as jpegs and so they work in GIMP ok.
Hey Wendy, just responding to your message on my blog. Yes, we went house hunting two weeks ago and we did buy a house!! You remind me that I haven't posted anything about that yet. More details to come. I had no idea you had an interest in studying about King Henry VIII stuff?? That's way awesome that you continue to study!
Post a Comment