

Yesterday Celina, Eshter, Stephen, Cecily and I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house, which was very cool. If you are not LDS and are curious about temples, click here. If there is ever one built in your area, they have a time period before it's dedicated that anybody can walk thorough and see the inside. You should go! Temples are so beautiful, and it's easy to feel God's love there. Here's the funny stories for the day. First, CJ decided to charge through a line of people and run into an easel holding a sign which said "REVERANCE-please be quiet and respectful while in the temple." Oh, the irony. The cardboard sign fell on Eshther's head, and I quickly rushed up (red faced) to grab her. Then, when we got to the Celestial room she started yelling "HELLO!" a bunch of times becuase it was so big that it echoed. I was embarassed, but I laughed anyway. All in all, she did pretty good for a 21 month old. Gotta love it. My life would be so dull without that cute little girl!
2 comments:
The temple is so pretty. I always love going to the open houses.
You all look so pretty! Stevie looks handsome as ever. What a fun activity to take your girl too! Even if she was breaking all the rules...
Post a Comment