FAIR WARNING: If you aren't too keen on seeing pictures of my fam, go ahead and exit the page now.... this post has a gajillion vacation pics. Remember, folks, it's for posterity.
Every year Mike's family goes camping at the beach for a week as a family reunion. It's seriously SO much fun, and I love that we camp. Staying in a hotel seems over-rated now. There's just somethin' about waking up with the sun, smelling the ocean air, and making a hot breakfast on a camp stove that can't be beat. I'd give it 5 stars any day.
MONDAY- we set up camp at Carpinteria, California.
Thanks for comin' Grandpa Scott- we loved having you there.

TUESDAY we built a sandcastle. And by sandcastle, I mean piece of sand art. One of the Vincent family friends came to stay a night or two and he was a former professional sand castle guy. Yes, it's a profession....... I was confused at first too.



TUESDAY we built a sandcastle. And by sandcastle, I mean piece of sand art. One of the Vincent family friends came to stay a night or two and he was a former professional sand castle guy. Yes, it's a profession....... I was confused at first too.
WEDNESDAY we spent at the outlet mall and I didn't take any pics......... found a few good deals, though, so it was a good day. That afternoon we went to the beach. Again, no pics. Too lazy (or relaxed, take your pick).
THURSDAY in Santa Barbara, California with Russ and Cindy Milhoan, Fran and her girls, and Laura Loo. Loved it! 
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! (Side thought--I need to get one of those long dresses; it looks so comfortable!)
I love the gajillion pictures. Thanks for sharing. Cecily is one cute little girl! And she sure knows how to pose for the camera. ;)
Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun! How are you doing? How's the pregnancy coming along?
awww...you have the cutest little family! i love you!!!
Post a Comment