Since she got REALLY good at climbing out of her crib, we decided to break down and get her a toddler bed. We're gonna need to make the transition before the next bean comes anyway. It's been a frustrating couple of evenings/nap times, but I think she's getting the hang of things now. She was (obviously) excited when she got it and kept saying "MINE BED!! HOORAY! MINE NEW BED!!!"

The Next Morning:
Any ideas about how to fix this? She was in the bed when I checked her at 10 or so. The next morning we put her back in bed at 6 and then again at 7. Both times she rolled out. Not a huge deal, I guess. Maybe the floor is more comfy after camping for 2 weeks........
The Next Morning:
5 comments:
that is hilarious...she is too cute!
IS she rolling out or climbing out? Not that it matters, there really isn't much you can do to stop it, eventually she will learn to stay put while sleeping, in the meantime, if she is rolling out, you can place the crib mattress on the floor next to the bed so she is rolling onto another mattress and not falling all the way to the floor...
Oh, and she is ADORABLE! (Forgot to mention that part...)
ahahaha the last picture is so funny! At least if she rolls out of bed it is a short fall.
Hey, I recognize the blanket on that bed! Awww. So cute that she's using it now.
I love the pics. I can hear the excitement in her little voice. She looks happy enough to jump off that bed, out of the computer, and give her Aunt Jaaaaaaaaanet a big kiss!
(Hmm. My work verification is "roxiousc". If you drop the "c" I think that that is a word describing how little kids act when they are really wound up!) ;o)
Post a Comment