Tuesday, February 2, 2010

spreading the good news

Nolan Scott

Born February 1, 2010
@ 10:31pm

8 pounds even

21 inches long












All went incredibly well with labor and delivery and we feel so blessed to have him here in our family.

19 comments:

Rachel said...

He is so darn cute. Love him already. Can't wait to see him! Good luck with the two kiddos!

Celeste said...

Hooray! So glad that he is here! He is so cute--I forget how little they come! You all look very happy! Love you lots and way to go on making such a perfect baby boy!

Jasmine said...

Congratulations!! He's darling!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

so no C-section? I'm so glad for you! Those are the exact same measurements Sydney was at 1 week late. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that it's over! And he's here!

The Hawks said...

congratulations! he is adorable! i'm so happy for you guys! love you!

fran said...

okay fex ex is sending you a box and slip...just put him in there and he should arrive here in a day.... I wont take no for an answer! lov you guys congrats

Russ Lay said...

Hooray for Wendy and Nolan!!!!
Your kids are cute. Chris will be sooo pleased to have himself a manchild cousin (within 6 months of age) to play with. Also thanks to Mike the unsung hero of all of this. If it wasn't for Mike Nolan wouldn't be with us. good job guys!!!

Brittany said...

YAY! Congrats! He's adorable. I hope you are all in cozy snuggle newborn love right now.

Unknown said...

I am just so happy for you guys! What a darling baby! Sure do love you. :)

Charles Family said...

Congrats Wendy, Mike, and big sister Cecily! What a wonderful adorable addition. So excited for you all!

Laura Horne said...

Congratulations! He is very handsome.

Pam said...

So awesome! Four days! Congrats, he is beautiful. Lots of love...

Melanie said...

Congratulations!

Kendra said...

Lizzy called me to today to tell me the wonderful news! He's such a cutie! I miss you guys so much! Come see me and I'll totally babysit while you guys go out for dinner or somethin'.

RaeAnn said...

Congratulations! You look like a supermodel. Seriously, like a tv labor and delivery mom that I always want to throw the remote at. Your little Nolan is something special too!

Court and Brade said...

congrats my cute friend! SO happy for you! cute baby, cute name, cute mommy :) I bet you feel SO great not being pregnancy anymore :) enjoy that bundles of sweetness ahhh i wish I could see him!! congrats!

JLMartin said...

Wendy! He is SO CUTE!!! I love the profile picture with his little hat on. Congratulations. lacey

Lizzy said...

So cute! I can't wait to hear how labor went!!! I love the name Nolan -it's my grandpa's! Can't wait to meet him!

Amanda Sue said...

Congrats you guys. He is so adorable. Feb 1....great day...also my birthday! ;)