Saturday, February 13, 2010

with 45 minutes left

Happy birthday, babe! 
There is only 45 minutes until it is not officially your birthday anymore, so I thought I'd show you a little blog love before the clock strikes 12.  Sure love your stinkin' guts! 

For your birthday, you get Nolan.  I was too exhausted after baking him for 9 months to bake you a cake, so you get a 2 litre of DrPepper and a son instead.

LOVE YOU!

Happy valentines day tomorrow, too!  and, as a symbol of my love and affection, you get.......














...wait for it.....












 NOLAN! 
Yessssssssssssss! 


All kidding aside, I really do love you tons and I'm glad you were born 29 years ago today!


3 comments:

Pam said...

Wendy- you are awesome! Thanks for the chuckle. that is EXACTLY how I feel with Joe and his birthday blog (in 2 weeks) will likely be similar! Except I will have to change out the 29 for 32. :)

Megan Valantine said...

HEY my husband was born on valentines day too! Which is cute cause we're the valantines :) lol

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!