He turned 2 months old on the 1st of April.
Holy Stinkin' Cow.
Where has the time gone?
Adjusting to life with two little kiddos has been difficult in some ways (more on that in a later post) but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
worth it.
Opened up new chambers in my heart, I swear.
Better pictures are soon to come as well. I haven't had the energy to set up good shots with good lighting and cute outfits, so for now you get snapshots with my camera on automatic settings.
My kids are cute without all the fuss anyway.
Love them.
My nolan boy, whose hair is still funny.
Cecily loves to read books to nolan. I swear I didn't even set this up. I was snapping pics of him on the bed and she climbed up there next to him. She always begins "once upon a time......." and today she continued with, "dare was a plane.... and mommy..... and daddy........... and annudder one plane......"
Obviously Nolan enjoyed the story.
He's so skinny (you should see his tiny chicken legs), but he always ends up with a double chin in pictures.
Darling.
Here's me with my two crazies.
Can't get enough of 'em.
(well, occasionally I need me time, but that's a given. I still love them)
1 comment:
I just realized Cecily's middle name is Jenae and that is cool. Beautiful kiddos!
Post a Comment