Little Nolan-man went to the doc today and got his 6 month and 9 month shots and checkups. No more until he's a year old. YAAAAY!
He is 120th percentile (yeah- off the charts) for height. The doctor told me that his height (31.5 inches) is average for a 15 month old. He's a tall one.
He's 75th % for weight, which means he's actually fairly slender for his height. And pretty dang cute.
His head size is also nice and large- 75th %. Love those Vincent genes.
Can't get enough of the cuteness. I know you can't either.


3 comments:
Big smiler! I love Nolan and all his tallness. Hey! I've got an idea: Let's live by each other so we can let our kids play (Rebecca sees pics of Cecily and calls her Weciwy, by the way) and we can chat and make cookies together and go on play dates and girls night out and stuff! How does that sound. Shall we meet half way? Oh, wait. Then we'd both have to live in Idaho. Not so much. Oh well. Someday...
Someday...
P.S. The word verification word is zonsfei. I'm going with the bonsai tree's slightly less known cousin.
Wowza long comment, J! He is such a cute guy...I love that I can "see" both of you in him. I hardly ever can, but with him, he is such a great blend!
Ok that is ridiculous! He is one tall boy! I love it! I wonder how it will be as he gets older?
Post a Comment