Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I want to go to da burf-day potty too!

Here's some pics from Nolan's birthday party! 

Mike got home on friday after being gone for 2 weeks, so we celebrated on Saturday.


Spencer (my oldest nephew) and Timothy (my youngest nephew) were there to celebrate with us! 
Aren't they cute?


Yummy cupcake :)




I thought this was funny- He looks like "oh my gosh, I've had too much cake"

Opening presents.

Lots of cousins helping Nolan open his gifts :)

He LOVED the mini 4-wheeler we got him!

Dad's birthday is coming up, so we sorta celebrated them both. 
Ok, mostly Nolan, but Happy Birthday to Mike too (in a few days)

And, on a side note....... Happy Birthday to my older bro, Russ and his cute boy Henry!  Not sure if you still check this blog much anymore, but we love you both and hope today is awesome.


Ok, so I know that the napkins are much cuter, but I did my best :)

1 comment:

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

i think it came out great! sydney has some paul frank pjs - we love monkeys here, too. happy birthday mike and nolan! (sorry for the lower caps -typing 1-handed here)