This photo was taken February 1st, 2010 at about 1pm- right before Mike and I left for the hospital.
He's been in our life for a whole amazing year!
Well, he's been in MY life for a year and nine months, but that's beside the point.
:o)
Here's a little look at the last 12 super cool months.
We met Nolan at 10:32pm on February 1, 2010.
We loved him instantly, even with a squishy newborn face.
Cecily met him 2 days later at home because of H1N1 hospital regulations.
She loved him tons, of course.
March 2010
Mike was an INCREDIBLY proud papa.
We announced his arrival
(Don't feel bad if you didn't get one.....neither did anyone else.... at least I made them)
April family photo
May 3, 2010, Nolan recieved a name and a blessing from his daddy.
June
July
August- Hiking Mount Helena
September- In LOVE with the Johnny jump up.
October- Nolan was the cutest Yoda ever. ever. and ever.
November
December- very GQ
January- lovin' the mountain man look
First haircut- which I meant to do an entire post about........but,
alas, my life is still crazy pants for another little while.
AAAAAAnd- my crazy dancing baby is 1 year old!
February 1, 2011
I had a banner made for him as well (of course).
I know this post is forever long, but oh well.
Here are a few things Nolan does right now:
- He loves digging in the garbage can. My dad dubbed it "the refridgerator for short people"
- He says mama, dada, and hi (while waving). DANG cute.
-He giggles and runs away from me when I chase him (or try to catch him at all. ever).
-He screams and screams after he wakes up until you come get him out of his crib- then he's the happiest little guy ever.
- He snuggles me sometimes. CJ never really did that like he does.
- He is the lightest sleeper IN THE WORLD.
-Sometimes he gets running so fast that he stumbles and looks like an albatross when they land. Sad? Funny? Both? I can't decide.
- If he starts crying, sometimes he'll be really dramatic about it and lay his little head down on his hand like "oh, woe as me." Makes me laugh.
- He won't sit still to be changed. I have to distract him or hold him down. Spunky kid.
-He has this infectious little laugh that melts me.
We're going to have a little party for him on Saturday when his Daddy (finally) comes home from Washington DC. You're all invited! HUGS!
I know this post is forever long, but oh well.
Here are a few things Nolan does right now:
- He loves digging in the garbage can. My dad dubbed it "the refridgerator for short people"
- He says mama, dada, and hi (while waving). DANG cute.
-He giggles and runs away from me when I chase him (or try to catch him at all. ever).
-He screams and screams after he wakes up until you come get him out of his crib- then he's the happiest little guy ever.
- He snuggles me sometimes. CJ never really did that like he does.
- He is the lightest sleeper IN THE WORLD.
-Sometimes he gets running so fast that he stumbles and looks like an albatross when they land. Sad? Funny? Both? I can't decide.
- If he starts crying, sometimes he'll be really dramatic about it and lay his little head down on his hand like "oh, woe as me." Makes me laugh.
- He won't sit still to be changed. I have to distract him or hold him down. Spunky kid.
-He has this infectious little laugh that melts me.
We're going to have a little party for him on Saturday when his Daddy (finally) comes home from Washington DC. You're all invited! HUGS!











2 comments:
Such a studly little man! And a cute CUTE blog post. Thanks for sharing it, and no- it wasn't that long. I think mine was longer... :)
Happy Birthday Nolan!! He is the cutest! I don't know what to call boys...I always tell Linc he is pretty. Nathan thinks I'm weird. I wish we lived closer. I know our kids would be bf's. Love you and your cute, pretty kids!! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment