This amazing piece of awesomeness is on it's way to my house.
(Except mine will be charcoal gray)
I have two cutie beans to fill it up, and one handsome man to spend part of his tax return on me.
I have two cutie beans to fill it up, and one handsome man to spend part of his tax return on me.
I am one lucky mama!
I'm not a fan of double wide strollers, and I've been wanting one of these Phil and Ted's beauties since before CJ was born. At the time I said to myself "It will be forever until we have more kids, and it's pretty spendy, so I should just get the cheap one and I"ll get the one I really want in a few years when we have more money."
HA! Haaaahhahahahahahha!
Little did I know that life had other plans, and money loves to shrink, not grow.
But now I'm
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found an incredible deal on one online, so Mike caved in and made me promise to go running with it
every.
single.
day.
I'll let you know how it goes! Hooray!

3 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you. Not gonna lie, though -- I absolutely love my double-wide BOB. Just having a high-quality jogger, whatever the style, makes all the difference. Good luck with your running! Keep that Disneyland Half Marathon in your sights!
Good luck with that running thing! If I liked running AT ALL this might appeal to me, but sadly, I hate it. Oh well. I'm sure those pounds will just fall off by themselves! (Is themselves a word????)
So how's it going so far? ;o)
Word verification:
rolotu
Hmm. Maybe it's French meaning "I'm giving a Rolo to you." Right?
I can't believe it! I publish my comment and the next word verification that comes up is an actual word! Nests!
Post a Comment