So, I know we're moving, but before we do I thought I'd post my before/after pics of our bedroom re-do.
It's not exactly how I want it, but I like it -and it's miles above where it was.
Be advised: the pictures are kinda terrible. I didn't feel like waiting until morning and good light. Sorry.
East Wall Before
East Wall After:
We painted the walls a grey-blue with white trim, rather than the all one color puke peach. It was supposed to be more grey, but oh well!
We also took down the navy and flowered curtains. I used dark blue blackout shades and made white curtains for the sides that have scroll embroidery out of a shower curtain. I like them.
South Wall Before:
South Wall After:
This is the only wall with no closet or windows, so it's where we put the bed.
It's not big enough for nightstands (yeah, it's that small) so Mike built ladder shelves.
I spray painted our lamps, which incidentally, look too big for the shelves -but at least they match. And they were free. Yay.
I kinda had to use red since I didn't want to buy new bedding :)
Our old stuff is still nice (not to mention budget friendly).
East Wall Before:
East Wall After:
I took down the sliding closet doors and hung some red curtains we already had. Mike also set up our old computer in our closet so we can watch netflix and stuff. Saweeeeeeeeeet!
North Wall Before:
North Wall After:
I painted my dresser white and put up some shelves. Go me.
I told Cecly to smile for the camera and this is what I got.....
She said she was "being scared." Silly goose.




1 comment:
This is a beee-yooooo-teeeee-ful room make over. I am so excited to see it in person!
Word verification: ashomyc
I'm pretty sure it's Nolan-ese for when he's talking to Cecily and they decide they need to ask Daddy. "Ashomyc!"
Post a Comment