Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time

Hello friends and family,
If you'd like a Christmas card from us, please send me your address.  Christmas is 10 days away and I'm just now getting around to sending out cards, but at least I'm doing it at all, right?  Send your address to wendyV27@yahoo.com.
  If you'd like to send us a card our address is PO Box 974, Colstrip, MT 59323.  Is it ok to put a po box on my blog?  Is that..... not safe or something?  I am not really sure what is safe or not these days.... Anyway, send us a card and don't tell any of your crazy killer friends our address! 

Ps- I will warn you: The pics for our cards are seriously terrible. Freezing weather + 2 cranky kids + tripod in storage + auto camera settings = bad self taken family pics. 

And I didn't feel like editing because frankly, I hate editing, hehe. 

So there you go!  All my excuses.
Go me.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY! :)

2 comments:

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

I bet your family pics will come out better than our "professional" ones taken at Sears. haha,

can't wait to see it! Sent yours out today!

And I'm glad to say I don't have any killer friends! that I know of...

Criscell said...

Oh, so sad that I just now read your post! I would have sent you a Christmas card for sure! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Your kids are darling and I bet your card was too.