A few weeks ago we went to Helena to spend time with the Lay side of the family!!
Oh, how I love spending time on the western side of the state! Sometimes eastern Montana is fine...but I miss the mountains dreadfully. And my family dreadfully. SO, I love it when we get to go visit.
Friday we got to go to the carousel with Russ and his family, who came down from Great Falls. They are awesome (and bytheway... they have
pretty big news, if you haven't already heard! So excited for them!! )
It is always awesome to hang out with their fun family.
 |
| Me 'n my girlie-q |
 |
| Cutie pie Chris. |
 |
| June Bug |
 |
| Eliza and June |
 |
| June, Henry, Chris, and Russ. |
 |
This was Nolan-man's one and only ride for the day.
He didn't hate it, he just didn't love it. |
 |
| Complete joy! |
 |
| Nolan spent most of the day eating popcorn |
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I want to take those babies and squeeze their cheeks and give them the biggest hug! Love Nolan...popcorn is where it's at!
Post a Comment