Here's what we did in August:
My extended family had a reunion! Wooooooooot! SO, I packed the two kiddos up and set off for the great beyond. Well, Helena. But that's pretty much the great beyond. Because anything beyond the borders of this tiny town is pretty much great. Well, once you get to Billings. Before then it's just bluffs and farms and stinky cows.
AAAAnywhoo- my brother Jeff came up from Utah with his family and my brother Russ and his fam came down from Great Falls, MT and it was a fabulous time!! I got to see my darling sister Janet (and fam) and brother Kenny (and fam) who both live in town. We missed Ryan, but I get to see him in a few weeks at Christmas!!
AAAAnywhoo- my brother Jeff came up from Utah with his family and my brother Russ and his fam came down from Great Falls, MT and it was a fabulous time!! I got to see my darling sister Janet (and fam) and brother Kenny (and fam) who both live in town. We missed Ryan, but I get to see him in a few weeks at Christmas!!
Back to August, though:
| Nolan and Stephen (Jeff's kiddo). Nolan let me know "We's just fwowing wocks, Mom!" |
During the Saturday reunion, there was some down time and my SWEET cousin Beth and her two fun kiddos were there, so we headed on over to the carousel.
| Nolan and Jasper- just holding hands. 'Cause that's what cousins do. |
| Beth and her adorable girlie-q |
| Beth totally got the golden ring! Free ride on the carousel! |
| All the chickletts |
| Outside on the playground... or art sculpture? We weren't sure, so they got to climb on it :) |
We had a fun backyard splash party at my parents house later in the weekend. SOOOO many cute cousins!
| Stevie TOTALLY cracked me up! He decided he was too cool for swim trunks, so lightning mcqueen underwear was the next logical option. SO FUNNY. |
| PS- how beautiful is my oldest? HOLY COW. |
![]() |
| JAMIE!! He is the cutest 'lil thing ever. |
While I was home, I got to go to the cemetery where my sweet aunt Vonnie was laid to rest right after her headstone was placed. It is beautiful and I miss her.
One afternoon we all went to Lockey park and hung out!
![]() |
| Mike REALLY wants her to be a climber when she gets older :) |
![]() |
| These are Janets kiddos, Jeffs, Russells, and mine (well, most of 'em anyway). |
AND, once again, if you made it through that mother of a picture heavy post- props to you! September is coming soon! Stay tuned.






No comments:
Post a Comment