On Labor Day this year we went Camping in Red Lodge. I LOVE Red Lodge. It's so so beautiful. And even though I was nervous about camping with a 3 month old, things went pretty darn well. He actually slept through the night and I woke up with painful boobs. (TMI? I don't care).
TIN.FOIL.DINNERS. In my mind, tin foil dinners are the only acceptable camping food. I got into this habit in highschool and I'd make them every single time my friends and I went camping. You could say that by this point I've mastered the art. I make a mean tin foil dinner. And by mean, I mean CRAZY delicious.
Then we snuggled in the tent, got smokey by the fire, let the kids get ooooooh, so dirty and had an all around marvelous time.
My parents even met us in Red Lodge and came to say hi at our campsite the night we got there. I didn't get any pictures of the 2 of them, though- darnit.
This is what it's all about, people.
AAAAHHHH, I loved it.
| my boys |
| love her |
| All you need is a stick |
| Cheese! |
| I said "CJ, kick your legs up when you jump and I'll take a picture!" |
| Add caption |
| FIVE. So blessed. |
1 comment:
you are a MT girl, through and through!
can't believe we have three little kids!
Post a Comment