She's off!
This is so fun!
Almost there!
So Close!
Victory!Who came up with the saying, "Holy Cow" anyway? Well, the Vincent family is happy that someone did, 'cause it's useful in expressing how we feel right now. If you lived with us, this is what you'd probably hear: "Holy Cow, Cecily is 8 months old already!" "Holy Cow, Las Vegas is so hot, I'm melting!" "Holy Cow, I can't believe I ate all that junk food!" "Holy Cow, how did Cecily get so cute!?" "Holy Cow, I miss my family!"
Those are just a few of the things we've been saying lately. Cecily is 8 whole months old, can you believe it? I can't. Her newest trick is going up stairs and surfing all over the furniture. She can't walk without holding on to something, but we're pretty sure that will come soon. She's so big!
Wendy is working on getting down to her pre-pregnancy size, and it's slow....... mostly because she loves Taco Bell and gummy bears. Hopefully by the time CJ is 9 months................ 9 months on, 9 months off...... isn't that how it goes?
Mike has been working a lot and is studying to take his CPA exams soon. He's pretty much the cutest dad ever and he loves showing Cecily off to whomever will look and listen. Whenever we go to the store he carries her around like a trophy in his arms. It's adorable.
We miss the Lay family and the Vincent family like CRAZY right now! The Lay's are moving from 2230 5th avenue (where they've been for 20 years) to a new home, and it's hard to be so far away from Montana. And, Mike's sister is having her 1st baby soon, so we want to go see them soon too. Families are so great! If you don't have one, you should get one. :-)
That's the news for now! Check in soon for more exciting adventures from the MW Vincent fam!
8 comments:
Holy Cow she's cute! ;)
That little girlie! 3 months younger than Andrew and she's probably taller and moving around more. She's so darn cute! lacey
Love your girl! What trick is she doing for the family talent show?
Yeah! We love Cecily! She is so completely adorable! We can hardly wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Babies love stairs! CJ is adorable! Already cruising too? Wish you were closer we could have a play date!
I forgot to mention that it took me 9 months to get all the weight off (30 pounds) and then it kept falling off! You'll loose more and more now that she's moving so much.
Hey, guys! I'm excited to have found your blog. :) (Wendy, I don't know if you remember me - we've only met once I think.) Anywho, we're moving to Las Vegas for a year sometime between October and December, so we totally need to get together. Our little girls can be playmates. :) (Except our little one won't be much fun for a while seeing as she's not actually expected to arrive until the beginning of September....)
Haha, I love how adorable your baby is! She can climb up stairs! How marvelous!!
Post a Comment