We're in the back of the raft on the left.
Me cliff jumping- check out my roots! I got foiled the next day (thank goodness!)
Cecily and her cousin June
Cyril with his french flag birthday cake at the Gates of the Mountains
Cyril and his kids. I took this pic with my new camera! Benjamin and Melodie are his kids.
This is my state song, and I LOVE Montana! We've had a fantastic week here, and we'll be sad to leave in a few days. We've been hanging out with family for my parents 40th wedding anniversary and doing "FAP" stuff. My siblings thought we were too young for family reunions, so we call it a "Family Anniversary Party" instead. On the 4th we floated down the Missouri in rafts, which was oodles of fun, except for Cecily who hated her bulky life jacket. I even jumped off a cliff, which totally made me nostalgic about my high-school days. On Saturday we had a family talent show (Cecily's talent is in the little video- she was amazing!). Then on Sunday we went to church and had a Luau and then family pics, which I took. Then Monday, for the grand finale, we did the boat tour at Gates of the Mountains with the whole family. It was just great. We had our friend Cyril Bez and his kids come all the way from France to join in the fun, and it was great to have them here. Cyril stayed with us as an exchange student when I was 2 (23 years ago) and we feel like he's our french brother. The past few days after everyone has been leaving has been low key, but fun. It's great to hang out with family and relax. Soon it's back to the daily grind in Vegas, but for now- HOORAY!!
The great news of the day! Rachel, Mike's sister had a baby in Rexburg, Idaho yesterday, so we're headed down there for a day or two to help out. They named her Brielle and we are so excited to have a cousin on the Vincent side for Cecily to play with. CONGRATS RACHEL AND BREN!
No comments:
Post a Comment