Let me know how you like the new look of the blog! I was ready for a change.
Also- sorry about my last post................... I was a little cranky pants. However, Mike will be home tomorrow and life will once again be bliss :o)
ha ha i guess you have to comment twice on one post when there isn't any new posts huh!! ha ha i haven't posted forever! maybe i should do that this weekend. YES come to logan in january! I would LOVE that so much. What are the chances??? i know, i miss you too, it's true! I am in love with CJ.. that's what you call her, ya?
3 comments:
I love it! I'm trying to find something cute to change it up a bit on my blog. But I like yours a lot!
ha ha i guess you have to comment twice on one post when there isn't any new posts huh!! ha ha i haven't posted forever! maybe i should do that this weekend. YES come to logan in january! I would LOVE that so much. What are the chances??? i know, i miss you too, it's true! I am in love with CJ.. that's what you call her, ya?
Nice blog!!! Thanks for all the Helena info. I added yours to our blog
Post a Comment