Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Little Homesick



Tonight I'm missing my home-town and my home-state, so I decided to post some pictures and share the beauty that I can't live without. My parents both instilled a love of the land in my heart, and I definitely love (and miss) my Montana. I'm 7th generation Montanan on my dad's side, so it goes deep. Here are some things I love about it:

1. The weather in the summer. It's just beautiful. Not too hot, not too cold.
2. The mountains. I miss them. Looking at them, climbing them, taking pictures of them, etc.
3. The history and historical arcitecture (there's not to many "historical" buildings in Vegas)
4. The fact that my family is there.
5. The sleeping giant. It's my true north.

This the Capitol building. I used to play ulitmate frisbee on the lawn during highschool.

This is the catholic St. Helena Cathedral. I'm not catholic, but I just love the gothic arcitecture and how pretty it is. I had a few choir concerts there.



Ok, enough whining. Here's some good news: I made almost 90 dollars at work tonight! Hooray for extra spending money on vacation!

Also- Fran "tagged" me! Here are 7 words that describe our family:
1. Little
2. Happy
3. Disorganized
4. Adventurous
5. Active
6. Hungry
7. Fabulous!

I now tag Micah and Janet......................and Rachel.

Hugs and Love to ALL! XOXO

No comments: