We got to go to California this past weekend and spend some time with Mike's family. They go camping for a week on the beach every summer. We only got to go for a few days, but it was still really fun, and Mike was his old self again. Getting out of Vegas makes us happy, but going to the beach made Mike GIDDY! He was really cute. It was tons of fun to see family and hang out with the Vincents. Hooray for vacation!
Cecily and Wendy hangin' out in the tent- the only place Cecily wouldn't get filthy.

Cecily's first trip into ocean water!
You can't tell from this pic, but I got so SUNBURNED!
Isn't she darling?
Mike in his natural habitat.
He's super cute. 
8 comments:
Looks like fun! I needed you at the beach with my family. You take way better pics than I do. Oh well.
Looks like a lot of fun! I'm so jealous - we've been to the beach a whopping one time this summer, and we only live about 30 minutes from it (with no traffic, of course)!! I guess that's what happens when one of you is studying for the bar and the other is quite pregnant. Pooh. I'm glad you were able to go and have a fabulous time!
What a blast it looks like you guys had! The beach is beautiful and Cecily looks so cute in that little hat. I love your new blog background (and that darling family picture) by the way!
Those are some great pictures!
Hey sweetheart You Rock. Love your very most favorite brother in GF.
Hey Michael, this is Jill Brooks. I accidentally found your blog through a friend of a friend's blog (if that makes sense). Your family is way cute. Your little girl is adorable and I love her name as well!
So glad you found me on blogger too! Your trip to the beach looks like fun, and Cecily is sooo cute.
She is getting so big! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment